Call for Speakers
Help build your business analysis community. Be a partner in our mutual success. Submit your abstract here.
Benefits of Speaking:
- Drive thought leadership for the Business Analysis community
- Share your company’s or a client’s success
- Complimentary admission to the conference
- Facilitation: Hands on, workshop style presentations
- Value Stream Mapping: Process mapping, prioritization, BPI
- Security: Protecting customer data
- DevOps: DevOps for BA's
- Emerging Technology: Blockchain, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning
- Miscellaneous: Estimating, Business rules, Activity oriented sessions, Working with remote teams
Breakout Session Format:
Breakout sessions are one (1) hour. We recommend presenters allocate 45/50 minutes for their material and 10/15 minutes for questions. Due to tight conference timelines, room hosts will strictly adhere to start and end times.
The basic breakout session format will be:
- Introduction of the speaker and topic by the room host
- Main presentation
BA CONference 2018 will be held Wednesday, August 29th at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Columbus, OH.
Submission Deadline: March 31, 2018