Save the Date!
Our 8th annual conference will be August 29th - 30th, 2018. We will have a training day and conference again this year. More details to come in early 2018.
Hyatt Regency, Downtown Columbus
350 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
It would be impossible to have a successful two day conference with 400+ attendees without fantastic partners. We want to provide you with a platform to market your organization to a captured audience of Business Analysts, Project Managers, and company leaders from all over the Mid-West.
To see how you can grow your organization by being a sponsor of BA-Con, please reach out to our fantastic event planner, Erin McMichael, owner of Fantastic Event Direction at 614-738-0924 or Erin@FantasticEventDirection.com.
Interested in speaking at a breakout session? We want to hear from you! Please submit your abstract here. The deadline is March 31st so submit soon!
Help build your business analysis community. Be a partner in our mutual success.
Benefits of Speaking:
- Drive thought leadership for the Business Analysis community
- Share your company’s or a client’s success
- Complimentary admission to the conference
- Facilitation: Hands on, workshop style presentations
- Value Stream Mapping: Process mapping, prioritization, BPI
- Security: Protecting customer data
- DevOps: DevOps for BA's
- Emerging Technology: Blockchain, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning
- Miscellaneous: Estimating, Business rules, Activity oriented sessions, Working with remote teams
Breakout Session Format:
Breakout sessions are one (1) hour. We recommend presenters allocate 45/50 minutes for their material and 10/15 minutes for questions. Due to tight conference timelines, room hosts will strictly adhere to start and end times.
The basic breakout session format will be:
* Introduction of the speaker and topic by the room host
* Main presentation
Continued Education Credit
Training Day attendance equals 7 PDU's/CDU's
Conference attendance equals 6 PDU's/CDU's
You will receive a certification of completion in your conference bag upon registration.