Monthly Chapter Meetings
Join us the second* Wednesday of the month for dinner, networking and an educational presentation from one of our members. Thanks to our generous sponsor, Improving, there are no membership fees and dinner is complementary to all attendees.
Location: Improving's office, 1 Easton Oval, Columbus, Suite #175
Free parking available on either side of building.
6:00 - Dinner and networking
6:30 - Announcements
7:00 - Presentation
8:15 - After meeting drinks at Easton. Specific bar to be announced at the meeting.
Please note there are no monthly chapter meetings in:
- July 2018 for our Summer Social
- August 2018 for our 8th Annual BAConference
- December 2018
* February and March 2018 meetings will be the first Wednesday of the month. September meeting will be the third Wednesday of the month.
Winter Weather Emergency Policy:
- Level 1 for Franklin County - Meeting still being held
- Level 2 or 3 for Franklin County - Meeting is canceled
Interested in speaking or sponsoring?
If you are interested in speaking at a monthly chapter meeting, please contact Heather Walden, VP of Education at Education@columbusoh.iiba.org.
If you are interested in sponsoring a meeting or the BA-Con conference, please contact Brian Watson, President at President@columbusoh.iiba.org.
Thank you to our monthly event planner, Erin McMichael, owner of Fantastic Event Direction, for the amazing dinner!
To learn more about how Erin can help you and your event, visit FantasticEventDirection.com