To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA® has launched a new global Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program recognizes the BA professional's knowledge and skills, and supports their lifelong BA career progression. Learn more about how IIBA certification can help you become recognized for your skills, knowledge and expertise within the business analysis profession.
IIBA recently rolled out our new multi-level competency-based Certification program.
Why Should I be Certified?
There are many great reasons to earn a professional certification or certificate:
- Personal and professional recognition
- Increased income – 16% average increase in salary if you are certified *Source: Randstad.ca
- Professional development opportunities
- Added Value to your Resume
- 14% growth percentage between 2014-2024 for BA roles *Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Click on each level for information regarding requirements, application, exam, and more. These levels, that are competency-based and aligned with BABOK® Guide Version 3, are meant to guide career progression and do not need to be completed in order. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us directly at 1-866-789-4422 (toll free) ext. 2.
IBA® is pleased to announce that immediate exam scoring for CCBA® and CBAP® is now available.
Print your pass or fail result in real-time! In addition, following completion of the exam, you will also receive an e-mail from IIBA that will confirm your exam result, provide feedback on each exam topic area covered and outline your next steps.
- All test centers worldwide offer immediate scoring for CBAP® and CCBA®.
- ECBA™ - immediate scoring coming soon - stay tuned!
Exam results will include the pass/fail result as well as feedback on Knowledge Areas and topics covered on the exam.